2016 Vendor Information
New information for 2016:
Again, the date is the weekend after Mother’s Day – May 14 & 15th, 2016.
Our new vendor fees have helped us come more in line with other festivals of this size and to add more support to the festival operations and advertising.
All new vendors will be juried but we reserve the right to decline previous vendors who may not be in keeping with the intent of the festival.
In selecting new vendors for the festival, shepherds are the first priority and local producers, fiber artists and unique products will be considered favorable in the jury process. We will only be accepting importers who can demonstrate an authentic and unique aspect of traditional wool craft.
Jerry and Loretta Pedersen will again be the vendor coordinators.
For questions or additional information contact: – firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION for the 2016 Festival
All Festival registrants must read and agree to the following guidelines:
- 95% refund before April 15, 2016
- 50% refund before May 1, 2016
- No refunds after May 1, 2016
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Vendor Time Table
All Vendors must check in at the Vendor Information Booth in Building B before setting up. There will be no one allowed to drive into buildings for set up.
- Set-up: Friday, May 13th, noon – 8:00 p.m and Saturday, May 14th, 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Vendor Coffee and Donuts at Houle Hall, Sunday: 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Tear Down:Sunday: 4:00 p.m – 6:00 p.m.
- Vendors may not leave prior to the end of the festival; if they do so, they are considered in breach of this agreement and will not be invited back to the festival.
- You are responsible for bringing booth furniture, tables (unless you rent them), extension cords, etc. Two chairs will be provided all vendor booths. No animals will be allowed to accompany exhibitors, vendors or the public into the facility. The only animals allowed are certified service dogs.
- Insurance Coverage and Liability: Neither Shepherd’s Harvest Festival, Washington County Fairgrounds, nor any officer, director or member thereof will be responsible or liable in case of fire, theft, or damage to any exhibitor’s equipment on the premises. Exhibitors must provide their own insurance coverage to protect themselves, their equipment, and to cover damages that may be inflicted to the building and/or property of Washington County Fairgrounds.
- Indemnification: The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Shepherd’s Harvest Festival, Washington County Fairgrounds, and their officers, employees, agents and volunteers, from and against any and all damages to property or injuries to or death of any person or persons, including attorneys’ fees; and shall defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless Shepherd’s Harvest Festival, its officers, employees, agents and volunteers, from any and all claims, demands, suits, actions or proceedings of any kind or nature including but not by way of limitation, all civil claims, workers’ compensation claims, and all other claims resulting from or arising out of the intentional or negligent acts, errors or omissions of the Exhibitor, its officers, employees, agents, in any way related to Exhibitors duties and obligations under this Agreement and/or its use of a booth at the Festival. All points not covered herein are subject to the decision of the Shepherd’s Harvest Festival Festival Executive Committee.
New Vendors – Registration will open on June 30th, 2015.
1. I agree to the guidelines above.
2. Fill out and submit the Jury Application Form
3. Fill out and submit the Vendor Registration Form complete with registration fees. Any vendor who is not accepted will have their funds returned.
3. Upon acceptance be prepared to submit the MN Sales Tax “Certificate of Operator Compliance” Form ST19
Returning Vendors – Registration opens 5/25/2015
1. I agree to the guidelines above.
2. Fill out and submit the Vendor Registration Form complete with registration fees.
2. Upon acceptance be prepared to submit the MN Sales Tax “Certificate of Operator Compliance” Form ST19
3. Every attempt will be made to honor booth location requests for 2016 but no promises or guarantees can be made.
If you are a vendor who is interested in camping:
Print and complete the Shepherd’s Harvest Camping Registration Form so we can properly plan for space. You will include payment on your Vendor Application.